قام 321 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
أخصائي أول سياسات - قطاع التعليم العالي
Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC)
- To develop and review the Higher Education Policy, by conducting policy analysis and preparing reports to ensure the continual improvement of the Sector through the evaluation of policy initiatives and the setting of standards that improve educational performance.
- Provide informal professional and technical guidance to Specialists and review their work for accuracy/quality as required;
- Develop and review higher education policies, guidelines, standards and regulations pertaining to Higher Education curricula, programs, staff and institutions;
- Design and amend Higher Education goals, targets, objectives and initiatives for approval/sign off by Division Director;
- In response to policy change, manage communication processes in conjunction with the communications department to ensure amendments are disseminated across the organisation and to impacted audiences;
- Coordinate the design and implementation of a ranking system and qualifications framework (for approval of Division Director); develop and implement a modular accreditation program; participate in assigning KPIs applicable to the program and regularly monitor performance/progress towards such measures;
- Assist in designing qualification requirements (minimum standards) expected to successfully pass, or achieve certain grades, in higher educational programs, propose these to higher educational institutions for implementation; and define qualifications and standards for staff recruitment and promotion within higher educational institutions;
- In consultation with HR, assist in defining compensation packages for higher education implementation staff (facilitators, professors, lecturers etc); ensure that these are competitive to attract critical talent both domestically and internationally;
- Remain abreast of best practices in higher education policy; ensure that such insight is integrated in policy change/amendment.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited institution.
- Nationals: 2 years’ experience in relevant field;
- Ex-patriots: 7 years’ experience in relevant field;
- Demonstrated skill in policy evaluation and development in an educational context;
- Experience specializing in policy formulation for higher education or similar institutions.
- Knowledge of educational policy
- Knowledge of program design
- Proactive Decision Making Skills
- Data Analysis Skills
Any relevant major
- منطقة الوظيفة: أبوظبي, الإمارات
- قطاع الشركة: تعليم/تدريب/مكتبات
- المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
- الدور الوظيفي: غيرذلك
- الحالة الوظيفية: دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف: دوام كامل
- يتطلب إدارة موظفين آخرين: لا
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 1
- المستوى المهني: متوسط الخبرة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة: الحد الأدنى: 2
- منطقة الإقامة: أبوظبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الجنسية: الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الشهادة: بكالوريوس
The Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) was set up in September 2005 by His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahayan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
The Abu Dhabi Education Council is an independent corporate body and enjoys full legal status, as well as financial and administrative independence in all its affairs. ADEC has embarked on a campaign to aggressively increase its headcount to be able to better serve the its mandate. The primary focus of the council is to develop education and educational institutions in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The education council is currently seeking qualified and motivated individuals to be part of this exciting opportunity to shape the educational system in Abu Dhabi. The council offers great positions to work in a dynamic and energetic organization that addresses areas that are of strategic importance to the future of Abu Dhabi. It is especially advantageous to join ADEC in these early stages due to the great growth opportunities.