قام 313 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
Division Manager - Quality Improvement "Experience: working in Universities"
Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC)
- To drive quality improvement initiatives within the Higher Education Sector by assisting HE institutions in obtaining licensure and accreditation, and to produce, develop, and update publications and conduct quality assurance marketing to ensure a high level of service to the community.
- Lead processes which identify mechanisms required to reach the targets, goals and quality standards set for the Higher Education Sector;
- Serve as a member of the Higher Education Committee which approves/rejects licensing and accreditation applications in line with ADEC standards;
- Oversee the provision of assistance/advice/support to Higher Educational institutions applying for licenses or accreditation;
- Develop and sign off/approve quality improvement programs and provide expertise/guidance as required; Manage relationships with representatives from Higher Educational institutions and consolidate an expansive professional network;
- Champion incentives for universities to seek internationally recognized institution and program specific accreditations; champion student and staff exchange programs;
- Provide expertise and oversee development of an attraction/retention strategy targeted at high performing foreign students;
- Perform other jobs as requested.
- Master's Degree in business or education;
- PhD in a relevant discipline from an accredited institution preferred.
- Nationals: 8 years’ experience education sector with at least 4 years experience in a senior managerial role;
- Ex-patriots: 14 years’ experience in the education sector with at least 7 years experience in a senior managerial role;
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and management;
- Demonstrated expertise in the area of educational licensing/accreditation and quality assurance.
- Knowledge and understanding of higher education quality assurance in key benchmark countries
- Knowledge of licensing and accreditation in a higher educational context
- Proactive Decision Making Skills
- Information Communication Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Strategic Planning Skills
Business or Education
- منطقة الوظيفة: أبوظبي, الإمارات
- قطاع الشركة: تعليم/تدريب/مكتبات
- المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
- الدور الوظيفي: التعليم/التدريب
- الحالة الوظيفية: دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف: دوام كامل
- يتطلب إدارة موظفين آخرين: نعم
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 1
- المستوى المهني: إدارة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة: الحد الأدنى: 8
- منطقة الإقامة: أبوظبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الجنسية: الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الشهادة: ماجستير
The Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) was set up in September 2005 by His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahayan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
The Abu Dhabi Education Council is an independent corporate body and enjoys full legal status, as well as financial and administrative independence in all its affairs. ADEC has embarked on a campaign to aggressively increase its headcount to be able to better serve the its mandate. The primary focus of the council is to develop education and educational institutions in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The education council is currently seeking qualified and motivated individuals to be part of this exciting opportunity to shape the educational system in Abu Dhabi. The council offers great positions to work in a dynamic and energetic organization that addresses areas that are of strategic importance to the future of Abu Dhabi. It is especially advantageous to join ADEC in these early stages due to the great growth opportunities.