قام 2345 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
Executive Secretary / Assistant(UAE National)
Adecco Middle East
• Performs a range of diverse administrative activities for department as assigned by line manager.
• Utilizes knowledge and understanding of underlying operational issues to create, compose and edit technical and/or administrative correspondence and documentation.
• Assists in administrative problem solving, program/project planning, development, and execution of stated goals and objectives.
• Researches information, compiles statistics, and gathers and computes various data; prepares special and/or one-time reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries, selecting relevant data from a variety of sources.
• Provides and/or oversees support activities for line manager such as answering telephones, assisting and resolving problems and inquiries of visitors, review and control of incoming/outgoing correspondence, and follow-up on operational commitments.
• Schedules appointments and maintains calendars; schedules, coordinates and facilitates meetings, facilities usage, events, and/or travel arrangements, as required.
• Establishes, updates, and maintains unit's files, inventories, and records; implements and maintains data management systems, as required.
• Carries out other similar or related duties as assigned.
• Compiles and carries out drafting of all standard reports from line manager. Liaises with departments for clarification of data provided and carries out quality checks as required.
• Maintains and keeps up-to-date the document filing system of the department. Structures and maintains the line manager office files and folders.
• Intimate knowledge of assigned organizational unit.
• Skilled in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
• Good English communication skills (Arabic preferred): Ability to compose and edit written materials with few to no mistakes.
• Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
• Ability to maintain up-to-date calendars and schedule appointments.
• Records maintenance skills.
• Database management skills.
- منطقة الوظيفة: أبوظبي, الإمارات
- قطاع الشركة: القطاع الحكومي
- المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
- الدور الوظيفي: سكرتارية
- الحالة الوظيفية: دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف: دوام كامل
- يتطلب إدارة موظفين آخرين: لا
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 1
- المستوى المهني: متوسط الخبرة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة: الحد الأدنى: 9
- منطقة الإقامة: أبوظبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الجنس: أنثى
- الجنسية: الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الشهادة: دبلوم
Adecco, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s largest provider of HR solutions with a global turnover of Euro 25 billion. A fortune 500 company with over 37,000 employees and 7000 offices in more than 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting more than 700,000 colleagues with over 150,000 clients every day. The services offered include temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
Our Middle East operation is managed from our offices based in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Doha and Jeddah and has been operating for last 7 years offering solutions to a broad spectrum of clients including multinational blue chip clients, local conglomerates to privately owned business and start up operations. We have a handpicked team of recruiters in different geographies.
We inspire individuals and organisations to create greater efficiencies, effectiveness, and choice in the domain of work, for the benefit of all stakeholders. As the world’s largest employment services group, a business that positively impacts millions of people every year, we are conscious of our global role.
Our services & solutions
1. Temporary and Permanent Staffing Services
a. General Staffing
b. Professional Staffing
2. HR Process Management Solutions
a Business Process Outsourcing Solutions
b. Career Transition & Talent Development Services
Adecco Middle East
T: +971 (0) 2 626 4664 / 622 8564
F: +971 (0) 2 622 8647
800 ADECCO (233226)| www.adeccome.com
Salam HQ Bldg, Salam Street, Office 703
P.O. Box 35525 Abu Dhabi, UAE