قام 500 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
Head of Finance & Management Affairs
Kawader Human Resources Consultancy LLC.
Oversee long-term budgetary planning and cost management in line with the company's strategic plan.
2. Oversee all the company's financial activities including internal and external reporting, accounting, treasury and tax matters, as well as financial planning, budgeting and analysis.
3. Advise Executive management on the potential impact of investments, purchases, commitments and contracts on the profitability and return-on-investment performance of the company's
4. Evaluate and determine the financial impact of product development, capital spending, inventory investments, changes in product line and advising management.
5. Create review and approves periodic budgets and financial statements.
6. Lead the development, interpretation, and reporting of operating financial information.
7. Establish accounting finance and administration practices and procedures in accordance with the company's policies and procedures policy.
8. Participate in the development of the company's strategic plan.
9. Review and approve the company's operating and capital budget. before submission to executive management for approval
Manage relationships with outside auditors, board of directors, corporation counsel and financial institutions.
12. Direct all financial, project-based, and departmental accounting.
13. Maintain a close working relationship with external auditors to ensure compliance and cooperation with their requirements and to provide an effective audit trail.
14. Lead the financial review aspects of due diligence analysis in conjunction with the review of new business acquisitions, divestitures, and downsizing initiatives as needed.
15. Provide any necessary clarification to internal and external auditors.
16. Oversee capital expenditure and the company's cash flow and establish appropriate activities for effective cash management, making payments, collecting receipts, securing banking arrangements, monitoring income and ensuring optimum value to the company
17. Develop and monitor all necessary controls to ensure the company's compliance with statutory requirements
18. Carry out any necessary internal audit reviews and monitor the financial effectiveness of systems and control
19. Manage the overall the company's operational budget.
20. Ensure the purchasing of quality goods and services for the company's at an economic price.
21. Oversee the Procurement and administration function and ensures all contracts provide optimum value to the company
22. Act as the company's main source of expertise on financial issues
23. Review and approve company financial data to ensure the company's management receive accurate and relevant financial information
24. Develop a central purchasing policy to ensure to ensure that the company's makes the best use of its purchasing power
25. Ensure all contracts for the supply of goods and services are regularly reviewed and that they are being carried out effectively
Creativity and Innovation
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES SKILL LEVEL
Problem Solving/Decision Making
Inspiring People Management
FUNCTIONAL OR TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
Budgeting planning & forecasting
Supply chain management
Corporate governance, risk management and Compliance
Research & Development
Environmental Scanning & Forecasting
- منطقة الوظيفة: الإمارات
- قطاع الشركة: مال واقتصاد
- المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
- الدور الوظيفي: الشؤون المالية
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 1
- المستوى المهني: إدارة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة: الحد الأدنى: 8 الحد الأقصى: 11
- منطقة الإقامة: الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الجنسية: الإمارات العربية المتحدة; البحرين; جيبوتى; الجزائر; مصر; العراق; الأردن; جزر القمر; الكويت; لبنان; ليبيا; المغرب; موريتانيا; عمان; فلسطين; قطر; المملكة العربية السعودية; السودان; الصومال; سورية; تونس; اليمن
- الشهادة: بكالوريوس
Kawader is a leading workforce solutions provider in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Kawader offers a comprehensive array of recruitment services to help in achieve our client’s business goals and sustain their competitive edge. Kawader is a 100% local entity managed and run by a team of professionals with substantial expertise in the local market. Kawader is a name which is synonym for UAE National hiring across the emirates and our strength in outsourcing and hiring them is well proven in the last couple of years.
Serving clients across Emirates, Kawader provides employment to majority of the government entities in Abu Dhabi, especially in outsourcing UAE National employees. We work across the sectors like Government, Defense, Aviation, Education, Banking, Construction, Engineering, Hospitality, Healthcare, IT, Media, Office Support and Facilities Management Services.
Kawader Business Lines
Search& Selection Services
Localization Services[Core Business]
Overseas Recruitment Services
Kawader Managed Services
Kawader Human Resources Consultancy LLC.
P.O.Box 567, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Tel : +971 2 6919000
Fax : +971 2 4464404
URL : www.kawader.biz