قام 145 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
Manager Instructional Resources (ATHS/MIR/02/JAD)
Institute of Applied Technology
The role of the Manger, Instructional Resources will be to oversee and manage the selection, acquisition and provision of instructional/learning resources to support the teaching and learning goals of the institute. The post holder will provide leadership in developing access to electronic information resources and multimedia products; work closely with librarians and programme teams to augment materials and ensure that the most relevant, significant and noteworthy resources are available on a continuous basis.
We are looking for candidates who possess:
• A Master’s degree or postgraduate qualification in Librarianship, Information Management, or equivalent, from an ALA/CILIP accredited institution.
• Significant experience working with Learning/Instructional Resources in an educational setting.
• Sound understanding and experience in the administration and use of Integrated Library Management Systems.
• Working knowledge of LC Classification.
• Comfortable in the use of Learning Management Systems and working in an online environment.
• Ability to identify and learn new technologies; keep up with new ideas.
• Awareness of and familiarity with various eBook collections.
• Familiarity with publishers, educational library’s and library vendors’ mobile apps or sites.
Library Information Management Systems
- منطقة الوظيفة: أبوظبي, الإمارات
- قطاع الشركة: تعليم/تدريب/مكتبات
- المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
- الدور الوظيفي: التعليم/التدريب
- الحالة الوظيفية: دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف: دوام كامل
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 1
- المستوى المهني: إدارة
- الشهادة: ماجستير
With state-of the-art facilities and excellent support services, the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT) offers career-based technical education at the secondary and tertiary levels. IAT’s aim is to meet the industrial and technical challenges and requirements that will allow UAE national students to move on to higher education and pursue their careers in the higher technologies. The IAT, with its campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and Al Shahama, encompasses higher learning start-ups in aviation, logistics, nursing and vocational training.
The Institute is government funded, founded in 2005 through Royal decree of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates, and Ruler of Abu Dhabi as a corporate body with full financial and administrative independence.
The teaching medium and mode of communication across the organization is English.
Salary and Benefits:
The IAT offers a competitive tax-free salary, housing allowance, air fare, relocation allowance (if deployed from overseas), medical insurance, gratuity and subsidized education for your children.