قام 419 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
School Health Specialist "Fresh Graduate " ADEC HQ
Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC)
- Job Objective
To assist in the development and implementation of school health strategic initiatives through promoting programs, coordinating with appropriate external entities to enable provision of high quality healthcare throughout schools for both students and staff in the Emirate.
- Assist the Section Manager in managing health and wellness programs in P-12 schools according to the guidelines set by the P-12 Policy Sector;
- Assist in coordination with the schools and ensure that each school has adequate medical supplies and minimum one school based nurse to provide assistance to students and teachers, and is able to meet medical demand when challenged;
- Contribute by providing input in development and implementation of school health strategic initiatives to ensure complete information is received by students regarding serious health issues;
- Coordinate with healthcare providers and related parties for provision of required medical care, assistive technology, infrastructure and personnel in P-12 schools in the Emirate and notify the Section Manager of any issues;
- Coordinate with Contracts Management Section to define health related contract requirements, set KPIs and SLAs with the appointed service providers, monitor their services and resolve any related issues;
- Promote the importance of school health matters and student well being through assisting in healthcare initiatives such as designing posters, leaflets and scheduling doctor awareness visits;
- Work closely with the Strategic Communications and Media Office so health initiatives are communicated using methods of best practice and a variety of media is used taking into account the target customer;
- Coordinate with key stakeholders (parents, health authorities etc.) in relation to school health matters, ensure quality and timely information is given and involve them in health issues, ensuring feedback is taken seriously and appropriately forwarded to the Section Manager;
- Ensure students that require special needs or have a disability are carefully considered in relation to healthcare issues and they are appropriately cared for and receive all necessary facilities in all schools in the Emirate;
- Coordinate with external entities such as health authorities, to ensure good working relationships and communication between them and to coordinate health activities such as health days and ensure health policies are properly implemented;
- Prepare reports as required and as directed by the Section Manager;
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline.
- Nationals: 0 years' experience in the education sector;
- Demonstrated skill in student health/wellness.
- Knowledge and understanding of healthcare practices and initiatives in key benchmarked countries
- Knowledge of healthcare policies that affect school health management
- Proactive Decision Making Skills
- Information Communication Technology Skills
Any major in the Health: Example, Health information, Bio Medical Engineering, Nurssing
- منطقة الوظيفة: أبوظبي, الإمارات
- قطاع الشركة: تعليم/تدريب/مكتبات
- المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
- الدور الوظيفي: الطب
- الحالة الوظيفية: دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف: دوام كامل
- يتطلب إدارة موظفين آخرين: لا
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 1
- المستوى المهني: مبتدئ
- عدد سنوات الخبرة: الحد الأدنى: 0 الحد الأقصى: 0
- منطقة الإقامة: أبوظبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الجنسية: الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الشهادة: بكالوريوس
The Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) was set up in September 2005 by His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahayan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
The Abu Dhabi Education Council is an independent corporate body and enjoys full legal status, as well as financial and administrative independence in all its affairs. ADEC has embarked on a campaign to aggressively increase its headcount to be able to better serve the its mandate. The primary focus of the council is to develop education and educational institutions in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The education council is currently seeking qualified and motivated individuals to be part of this exciting opportunity to shape the educational system in Abu Dhabi. The council offers great positions to work in a dynamic and energetic organization that addresses areas that are of strategic importance to the future of Abu Dhabi. It is especially advantageous to join ADEC in these early stages due to the great growth opportunities.