قام 312 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
Section Manager Support & Funding - Higher Education Sector/Research Division
Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC)
- To sponsor research initiatives and projects in areas key for the development of Abu Dhabi, to support the establishment of specialized research centers and to develop and administer research grant schemes to fund diverse research and development initiatives in line with the Division’s strategic objectives.
- Develop framework for allocating funding and grant schemes for both university and industry- led research programs to achieve a higher quality of research and development across the Emirate;
- Ensure timely provision of funds and that programs meet budgetary requirements and standards by establishing tracking systems, accountability mechanisms and performance measurement tools;
- Manage the development of research grant schemes and monitor their application to ensure the research needs of all major industries are achieved and sustained;
- Support the development of specialised research centres for the Emirate to provide a location for focused research and to encourage cross-industry programs and knowledge sharing;
- Manage the planning and execution of events for the solicitation of funding in coordination with the Research Promotion Section Manager and Communications and Public Relations Division and administer research grant schemes to fund diverse research and development initiatives;
- Perform other duties as may be requested.
-Master's Degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited institution;
- Nationals: 6 years’ experience in relevant field;
- Ex-patriots: 12 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Demonstrated skill in fund management;
- Demonstrated understanding in the area of operation and/or management of academic research;
- Experience in an overseas higher education system is an advantage.
- Knowledge of fund management processes
- Knowledge of grant scheme design and mechanics
- Understanding of research programs and funding processes
- Proactive Decision Making Skills
- Information Communication Technology Skills
- Data Analysis Skills
- Resource and Budget Management Skills
Any relevant major
- منطقة الوظيفة: أبوظبي, الإمارات
- قطاع الشركة: تعليم/تدريب/مكتبات
- المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
- الدور الوظيفي: غيرذلك
- الحالة الوظيفية: دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف: دوام كامل
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 1
- المستوى المهني: إدارة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة: الحد الأدنى: 6
- منطقة الإقامة: أبوظبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الجنسية: الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الشهادة: ماجستير
The Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) was set up in September 2005 by His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahayan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
The Abu Dhabi Education Council is an independent corporate body and enjoys full legal status, as well as financial and administrative independence in all its affairs. ADEC has embarked on a campaign to aggressively increase its headcount to be able to better serve the its mandate. The primary focus of the council is to develop education and educational institutions in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The education council is currently seeking qualified and motivated individuals to be part of this exciting opportunity to shape the educational system in Abu Dhabi. The council offers great positions to work in a dynamic and energetic organization that addresses areas that are of strategic importance to the future of Abu Dhabi. It is especially advantageous to join ADEC in these early stages due to the great growth opportunities.