قام 244 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي لقد إنتهت صلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي و هو غير مفتوح حاليا لأي طلبات عمل.
Senior Manager - Content "Consultant" (Outsourced for 6 Months)
Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC)
Work with the OPSA team to deliver all ISE initiatives on time and on budget including: the annual Abu Dhabi Science Festival (ADSF), the Abu Dhabi Science Center (ADSC - planned to open late 2015), Science Outreach into Schools Maintain partner relations and relationships towards the development of content (exhibits and programs, with a heavy emphasis on exhibit delivery) suitable to the local environment and support the build and proliferation of a self-sufficient, science and technology ecosystem primarily in the emirate of Abu Dhabi and thereafter in the UAE.
**Content Development and Implementation:
• Work with the OPSA and stakeholders to develop, recommend and execute an exhibitions strategy and program for each of the Science nitiatives noted above.
• Oversee the Design Development work for the ADSC project, and later supervise and manage the consultant responsible for the fabrication, installation and final acceptance of 200+ ADSC interactive exhibitions.
• Initiate the recommendation and ultimate approval of all interactive exhibitions contracted for the annual ADSF; work with stakeholders/event producers to ensure best in/de-installation of these exhibitions in multiple event venues.
**Partner & Relationship Maintenance:
• Monitor and facilitate delivery with all providers and stakeholders to ensure timely, efficient and high quality results in accordance with the approved project plan and budget and in coordination with the relevant teams
• Manage relationships with international partners and content providers aligning their delivery according to the local market requirements and agreed scheduled project plan.
• Work with the OPSA content/programs team in involving local government stakeholders able to influence the strategic direction of the nationwide education curricula to strengthen OPSA initiatives
**Develop future capability:
• Recommend and update a database of national and international exhibit providers for OPSA initiatives.
• Recommend an approach for developing high-quality local content providers to become suppliers for the following editions of the OPSA initiatives including schools, universities and local science & technology institutions, etc.
• Recommend, implement and manage agreed evaluation processes & procedures to assess the effectiveness of and customer satisfaction with exhibit content for all OPSA initiatives.
Science, Engineering or Education
- منطقة الوظيفة: أبوظبي, الإمارات
- قطاع الشركة: تعليم/تدريب/مكتبات
- المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
- الدور الوظيفي: غيرذلك
- الحالة الوظيفية: دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف: دوام كامل
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 1
- المستوى المهني: متوسط الخبرة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة: الحد الأدنى: 8 الحد الأقصى: 14
- الشهادة: بكالوريوس
The Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) was set up in September 2005 by His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahayan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
The Abu Dhabi Education Council is an independent corporate body and enjoys full legal status, as well as financial and administrative independence in all its affairs. ADEC has embarked on a campaign to aggressively increase its headcount to be able to better serve the its mandate. The primary focus of the council is to develop education and educational institutions in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The education council is currently seeking qualified and motivated individuals to be part of this exciting opportunity to shape the educational system in Abu Dhabi. The council offers great positions to work in a dynamic and energetic organization that addresses areas that are of strategic importance to the future of Abu Dhabi. It is especially advantageous to join ADEC in these early stages due to the great growth opportunities.