قام 3018 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
Senior Planner Strategic
Minimum 3 years experience in an administrative support role in an environment related to planning in the education and training sector.
Candidates must possess an internationally recognised undergraduate degree in education or management or other relevant discipline.
Assist the Head of Strategic Planning in the development of strategies, policies, and processes across all functions that will help to achieve ACTVET’s mission and core objectives. Act as the focal point for data collection, retention and management.
Assist the Head of Strategic Planning in developing systems and statistics to report on performance against Strategic KPIs and other performance indicators.
PRINCIPLE TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Work with the Head of Strategic Planning on the preparation and renewal of the ACTVET 5 year Strategic plan for presentation to the Abu Dhabi Government (GSEC and others).
2. Under direction of the Head of Strategic Planning work on the development of policies necessary for Vocational and Technical Education in Abu Dhabi.
3. In line with one of ACTVET’s objective to foster strategic partnership with public bodies, private sector and vocational and technical and education providers, to act as the ACTVET focal point and develop and maintain relationships with industry and commerce in Abu Dhabi, international institutes delivering a Vocational and Technical Education curriculum, International government TVET offices and operations from other countries.
4. Organize and manage in co-ordination with relevant bodies, conferences, events and workshops on Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
5. With the benefit of evidence generated from IAT and ADVETI and existing external relationships to organize and publish relevant and useful research papers on TVET in Abu Dhabi.
1. Ability to quickly build rapport and relationships with relevant people in order to successfully undertake outreach initiatives.
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate with influence, and a proven record of developing and maintaining effective partnerships across an organization and with diverse external clients and other key stakeholders.
3. Experience and demonstrated expertise in strategic planning or similar long-range planning processes.
4. Experience and demonstrated expertise in delivering effective applied research that supports planning processes.
5. Experience and demonstrated expertise in using key performance indicator data collection and reporting processes.
6. Conversant with the Abu Dhabi Emirate plan and 2030 Economic Vision and other Government Polices and directives and to ensure that planning and developments take place in a structured manner that is aligned to these.
7. Ability to use project management tools to manage projects.
8. Sound knowledge of the issues associated with interrelationships with the labour market, the national economy, and general sectorial and community issues.
9. Sound knowledge of the international standards, best practice and benchmarking on TVET sector.
10. Highly developed time and data management skills, with the capacity to initiate, implement and sustain improvements within a team environment, as well as the ability to work flexibly and cooperatively as a member of a team.
11. Highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to manage priorities and meet tight deadlines.
12. Highly developed skills in the use of software to collect and manage data, and report on results.
1. data collection
2. data analysis
4. follow up and report writing
5. translation English to Arabic and vice versa
- منطقة الوظيفة: أبوظبي, الإمارات
- قطاع الشركة: تعليم/تدريب/مكتبات; القطاع الحكومي
- المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
- الدور الوظيفي: الخدمات الإدارية
- الحالة الوظيفية: دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف: دوام كامل
- الراتب الشهري: AED 36,724 - 55,086
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 1
- المستوى المهني: متوسط الخبرة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة: الحد الأدنى: 3
- منطقة الإقامة: الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الجنسية: الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الشهادة: بكالوريوس
The Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET) was established by the directive of His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, through Resolution No. 49/2010.
ACTVET is committed to establishing policies and standards that effectively regulate technical and vocational educational institutions in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. ACTVET is also responsible for the licensing of trainers and tutors that meet the demands of the UAE’s local market.
The Centre aims to boost training and educational opportunities for young nationals within the qualification framework of the Emirate. ACTVET's ultimate goal is increasing the number of skilled Emirati youths in rewarding career paths and foster life-long learning and personal development.
ACTVET oversees a number of entities that provide accredited educational and vocational training programs, in line with the best international standards, to prepare students for the labor market. The entities consist of the Abu Dhabi Vocational Education and Training Institute (ADVETI) and the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT).
ACTVET Core Activities:
Devise strategies and policies related to technical and vocational education and training;
Provide consultation, educational and training courses to public and private institutions in the Emirate;
License vocational and technical institutions in line with applicable laws, regulation and accreditation;
Developing strategies and mutually beneficial partnerships with public and private education companies and bodies, as well as with training institutes;
Guide and assist Abu Dhabi Government and private institutions on technical and vocational education and training;
Undertake original educational research in coordination with other Government bodies.