قام 843 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
Senior Specialist - School Development Program AlAin"Education Background+ Professional Development"
Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC)
Senior Specialist - School Development Program
Note: This job requires the employee to visit Abu Dhabi
Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Nationals: 2+ years’ experience in school improvement/development initiatives in a rapidly improving modern education system and transformational teaching in a high performing school or schools;
- Direct experience in more than one educational system/curriculum;
- Demonstrated skill in program design and assurance of quality in an educational context;
Bilingual (English/Arabic) preferred.
To support and participate in strategy implementation, to identify key issues/challenges and enhance performance of private schools in the Emirate.. To support in developing private schools in the Emirate so they are positioned to deliver the highest quality of service to the community.
- Provide informal professional and technical guidance to Specialists and review their work for accuracy/quality as requested;
- Participate in research activities to ensure that critical issues/challenges faced by private schools in the Emirate are identified;
- Participate in implementation of school improvement strategies;
- Support implementation of key development programs across ADEC and applicable to private schools (for example, Villa School Replacement Plan);
- Liaise with Licensing & Accreditation Division with the view of providing support to underperforming schools and assisting them in obtaining operational licenses;
- Attend and take notes in focus groups at private schools with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis; consolidate their outputs for the review of the School Development Program Section Manager;
- Coordinate school improvement incentive programs which attract the interest of private school operators; such programs can be financial or non financial and are intended to raise the profile of private schools in the Emirate as well as enhance their overall performance; document eligibility criteria in a way which is in alignment to the P-12 Policy Sector’s vision for education;
- Support coordination with Promotion & Business Development Division to ensure that incentive programs are communicated to the appropriate audiences and obtain the exposure they require to obtain full buy in;
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Knowledge of quality (improvement) within a school context
- Knowledge of program design
- Proactive Decision Making Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Strategic Planning Skills
- Conflict Resolutions Skills
- Risk Management Skills
- Communication and Relationship Management Skills
- Presentation Skills
- منطقة الوظيفة: العين, الإمارات
- قطاع الشركة: تعليم/تدريب/مكتبات
- المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
- الدور الوظيفي: غيرذلك
- الحالة الوظيفية: دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف: دوام كامل
- يتطلب إدارة موظفين آخرين: لا
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 1
- المستوى المهني: متوسط الخبرة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة: الحد الأدنى: 2
- منطقة الإقامة: أبوظبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الجنس: ذكر
- الجنسية: الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- الشهادة: بكالوريوس
The Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC) was set up in September 2005 by His Highness General Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahayan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
The Abu Dhabi Education Council is an independent corporate body and enjoys full legal status, as well as financial and administrative independence in all its affairs. ADEC has embarked on a campaign to aggressively increase its headcount to be able to better serve the its mandate. The primary focus of the council is to develop education and educational institutions in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
The education council is currently seeking qualified and motivated individuals to be part of this exciting opportunity to shape the educational system in Abu Dhabi. The council offers great positions to work in a dynamic and energetic organization that addresses areas that are of strategic importance to the future of Abu Dhabi. It is especially advantageous to join ADEC in these early stages due to the great growth opportunities.