قام 2063 شخص بالتقدم الى الوظيفة
Workshop Engineer - Mechnical
Institute of Applied Technology
To manage day-to-day activities of IAT applied technology laboratories, and supporting the teaching and missions of the Institute.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages day-to-day operations of all teaching laboratories, including equipment preparation and maintenance, safety standards/training compliance.
• Prepares and oversees equipment scheduled for use during laboratory teaching sessions.
• Demonstrates care and use of equipment, according to health and safety standards and practices, to teaching staff and students.
• Ensure that all equipment and operations are audited to ensure highest levels of adherence to health and safety protocols.
• Supports teaching staff in the development and implementation of teaching modules and projects.
• Trains teaching staff and students in application and use of new equipment.
• Coordinates with curriculum management to determine equipment/consumables purchase priorities based on budget allowances, condition of existing equipment, and scheduled laboratory activities.
• Implement any changes to the lab facilities necessary to accomplish technology education.
• Reasonably related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in mechanical/ mechatronics engineering.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with operation and maintenance of instrumentation related to those in IAT.
• Demonstrated experience with general laboratory operations and safety standards, and laboratory management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Student centered, and an aptitude to work with Arab youth.
• Committed to innovation in Teaching and Learning initiatives, with a positive “can do” attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning across IAT.
• Commitment to student-centered, project based learning.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
• Sound understanding of technologies that support educational development and current with technology developments.
Bachelor degree in mechanical/ mechatronics engineering.
- منطقة الوظيفة: أبوظبي, الإمارات
- قطاع الشركة: تعليم/تدريب/مكتبات
- المتطلبات : صاحب عمل (القطاع العام)
- الدور الوظيفي: التعليم/التدريب
- الحالة الوظيفية: دوام كامل
- نوع التوظيف: دوام كامل
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 5
- المستوى المهني: متوسط الخبرة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة: الحد الأدنى: 2
- الشهادة: بكالوريوس
With state-of the-art facilities and excellent support services, the Institute of Applied Technology (IAT) offers career-based technical education at the secondary and tertiary levels. IAT’s aim is to meet the industrial and technical challenges and requirements that will allow UAE national students to move on to higher education and pursue their careers in the higher technologies. The IAT, with its campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah and Al Shahama, encompasses higher learning start-ups in aviation, logistics, nursing and vocational training.
The Institute is government funded, founded in 2005 through Royal decree of His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates, and Ruler of Abu Dhabi as a corporate body with full financial and administrative independence.
The teaching medium and mode of communication across the organization is English.
Salary and Benefits:
The IAT offers a competitive tax-free salary, housing allowance, air fare, relocation allowance (if deployed from overseas), medical insurance, gratuity and subsidized education for your children.