448 People have applied
Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Abu Dhabi Vocational Education & Training Institute (ADVETI) - Abu Dhabi
- Masters Degree in English, TESOL, ESOL, Linguistics or related Discipline
- Bachelor's degree in English language and literature / linguistics/ applied linguistics.
- CELTA or an equivalent certificate for teaching English as a foreign language.
- Excellent oral and written English essential.
- Native English Speakers only for this position
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience at a middle level or University level.
- Experience in the Gulf region is an advantage.
Excellent Teaching Skills
Excellent Communication Skills
Abu Dhabi Vocational Education and Training Institute (ADVETI) was established in 2007 and has seven (7) entities: Al Jazirah Institute of Science and Technology in Abu Dhabi, Al Jaheli Institute of Science and Technology in Al Ain, Baynounah Institute of Science and Technology in Western Region, Al Reef Institute of Logistics and Applied Technology in Al Shahama, Sharjah Institute of Science & Technology in Sharjah, Secondary Technical School (STS) and Vocational Education Development Center (VEDC).
ADVETI is licensed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and has achieved accreditation for all of its offered Programs and is working towards national accreditation for new programs.
ADVETI offers a diverse range of applied Certificates and Diploma programs that fit the job market needs including the following: Business, Information Technology, Travel & Tourism, Design, Environment studies, Industrial Technology, Logistics and Engineering.
A foundation program is available for students who do not meet the English requirements to enter the Diploma Programs.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type: Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role: Education/Training
- Monthly Salary Range: AED 14,689 - 18,362
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career