141 People have applied
Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
• To lead a team of HSE personnel ensuring that safety requirement to construction activity at Project Construction Site.
• Determine applicable rules and regulations and establish a HSE regulation document which synthesizes all the applicable norms and constraints.
• Control of the conformity of the construction equipment, tools and other accessories with the regulation. Perform regularly tours on the site to check compliance of the QHSE rules.
• Control that the HSE regulation are kept up to date and enforcing amendments to suit any changes in the size or nature of the company’s activities.
• Organize site so that work is carried out to the required standards with minimum risk to men, equipment & materials and ensuring 0% accident / incident at site.
• Carry out Site safety inspection and supervision of work permits to avoid illegal workers at site.
• Conducting safety audit at site on regular basis in order to alert HSE personnel.
• Identify potential accident risks and develop prevention, control and mitigation measures to eliminate accident risk.
• Investigation & reporting of accidents / incidents and implementation of recommendation to parent reoccurrence.
• Comply with the IMS (Integrated Management System) which includes Quality, Health, Safety & Environment standards (SOPs) of the Company.
• Responsible for EHSMS compliance as per Abu Dhabi Municipality Guidelines for UAE
• Good Communications Skills
• Leadership Skills.
• Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities
• Interpersonal Abilities
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering
- Company Type: Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Safety
- Employment Status: Full time
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 7 Max: 10
- Degree: Bachelor's degree / higher diploma