137 People have applied
Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Sawaeed Employment LLC
Our Client, a Kindergarten Academy in Abu Dhabi, is urgently seeking Native English Speakers as English Teachers:
1. Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
2. Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and policies and procedures to maintain order among students.
3. Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
4. Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students' varying needs and interests.
5. Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
6. Demonstrate activities to children.
7. Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
8. Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
9. Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to children.
10. Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
11. Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
12. Prepare materials, classrooms, and other indoor and outdoor spaces to facilitate creative play, learning and motor-skill activities, and safety.
13. Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of kindergarten programs.
14. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments to evaluate children's progress.
15. Involve parent volunteers and older students in children's activities, to facilitate involvement in focused, complex play.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Education A MUST. Masters Degree Early Childhood is desirable.
2. 2 Years teaching experience.
3. Willing to relocate in Abu Dhabi.
4. Kindergarten teaching experience preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Company Industry: Education, Training, and Library
- Company Type: Recruitment Agency
- Job Role: Education/Training
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: AED 7,344 - 11,017
- Manages Others: No
- Number of Vacancies: 3
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates
- Nationality: Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); New Zealand; South Sudan; United States; South Africa
- Degree: Bachelor's degree