95 People have applied
Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
We are seeking for a Quantity Surveyor to be part of our rapidly growing team in Abu Dhabi. As Quantity Surveyor you will be working in a prestigious infrastructure project with a renowned contracting company.
- Assist in preparing/submitting competitive Tender/proposals for future projects of the company. Ensure a reasonable margin of profit for the projects.
- All QS duties including measurement, valuation and agreement of work sections.
- Assist in submitting invoices to the Client on a regular basis to ensure, continuous cash flow
- Perform/Execute miscellaneous task as directed by the Contracts Manager and Senior Project Manager.
- Civil Engineering Graduate, Diploma in Quantity Surveying is a plus
- Minimum of 6 years experience in all aspects of Quantity Surveying of large infrastructure construction projects
- Extensive experience in pre and post contract quantity surveying services.
- Search by Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Search by Industry: Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering
- Requirements : Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role: Engineering
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Mid Career
- Years of Experience: Min: 5
- Residence Location: United Arab Emirates; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Ajman, United Arab Emirates; Al Ain, United Arab Emirates; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Sharjah, United Arab Emirates; Umm Al Qaiwain, United Arab Emirates